1. What is Three Minutes to Free product all about?
Glo’s Three Minutes to Free is a new prepaid product to reward customers with Unlimited Free Onnet calls & Free 25MB in a day after the first 3 minutes of local calls are charged from the main account.
2. I don’t have a Glo SIM, how do I subscribe to Glo Three Minutes to Free product?
Simply buy and activate a new prepaid Glo SIM. Glo Three Minutes to Free product is applicable by default for all new prepaid customers coming on board.
3. How long can I enjoy this offer?
This is a default product for all the new customers & not a limited period promo offer.
4. Can existing Glo subscribers migrate to Glo Three Minutes to Free?
Yes, existing customers can also migrate to the Three Minutes to Free product by dialing *1957#.
5. What are the benefits of this product?
All prepaid subscribers are entitled to Unlimited On-net FREE calls & Free 25MB data.
6. What are the criteria to qualify & enjoy the benefit of free Glo to Glo calling?
After the first 3 minutes of local calls are charged from main account, the UNLIMITED on-net benefit is given instantly and it can also be used even when the main account is at zero balance.
7. I have done multiple calls in a day. Can you explain to me what will make me qualify?
You will need to initiate (for the day) an on-net or off-net call in Ghana and have the first three minutes of these calls charged from the main account.
Your 1st call of the day was an off-net call of 90 seconds (1.5 minutes),
2nd call was an on-net call of 60 seconds (1 minute),
3rd call was again an off-net call of 70 seconds (1 minute 10 Seconds).
As soon as you are charged for 180 seconds (3 minutes) from main account, you get qualified for the free on-net calling benefit for the day.
8. What is the validity period of these benefits?
The free 25MB data is given once in a day at 12AM and is valid for 24hrs.
The Unlimited Free calls expires 23:59 same day customer makes the 3 minutes charged call (s)
9. Does a chargeable 3 minutes IDD call qualify for this product?
No. IDD calls are not qualified for this product; only (On–net or Off–net) calls initiated in Ghana.
10. I am an existing customer of Glo, will I lose previous plan bonuses if I opt for the Three Minutes to Free product?
Yes. All benefits enjoyed on previous profiles will be lost after the migration to new profile.
11. What is the tariff for on-net & off-net calls while on the “3 Minutes to Free” profile?
Customers on Glo “Three Minutes to Free” plan will be charged at Gp14/min (i.e.; Gp 0.2333 per second) flat for all the local calls.
12. What is the tariff for IDD calls while on the “3 Minutes to Free” profile?
Calls to international destinations will be charged at their respective rates. Please Click here to know the IDD tariff.
13. What is the tariff for local SMS while on the “3 Minutes to Free” profile?
Customers on Glo “Three Minutes to Free” plan will be charged at Gp5/SMS flat for all local SMS.
14. What is the tariff for browsing while on the “3 Minutes to Free” profile?
Customers on Glo “Three Minutes to Free” plan will be charged at Gp12/MB.
15. How can I check usage of my data bonuses?
Please dial *124*5# to check usage of Data bonus.
16. Can I use the free minutes for all services?
No. The free minutes can only be used for On–net calls only. (not for SMS, Off–net & IDD calls) .