1. What is Glo E-top up?
Glo E-top up is a service which enables Glo customers to recharge their lines and also purchase data subscriptions electronically without the stress of purchasing recharge/scratch cards and typing lengthy recharge PINs. Glo E-top up offers you Convenience, Flexibility and Value. Recharge is quick, simple and cost effective.
2. Benefits of Glo E-top up
3. Where can I get Glo E-top up/How do I top up electronically?
There are multiple options to recharge your line using Glo E-top up. The good news is that you can use Glo E-top up with or without data access. The following are options to recharge your Glo line electronically.
I. If you have data access
II. If you do not have data access:
III. You can also purchase Glo e-top using cash or debit/credit cards from the following locations
4. When I use E Top-Up, will I get the benefits accruable for my profile?
Yes. When you recharge via E Top-Up, you enjoy ALL the benefits accruable on physical/paper recharge card, depending on your profile
5. Do I get any extra recharge benefits on Glo E-top-up?
• You get 400% airtime value in your bonus account when you recharge with any of these denominations: N150, N250, N550, N1,050, N2,050, N5,050, N10,050.
• You enjoy additional 15% bonus on ALL E-Top up recharges (excluding the 4X Denominations listed above)
6. Is my call rate higher when I use E-top-up?
No, your calls are charged according to the prepaid profile you’re on.
7. Can I top up a third party?
Yes third party recharge for airtime and Data is allowed.
8. Do I get a prompt that I have been credited?
Yes, customer receives top up alert via SMS
9. Can I become a Glo E-top dealer?
Yes you can. Simply send an email to email@example.com to get started