Glo International Roaming service enables you to stay in touch with family, friends and business associates whenever you travel. With a global coverage for many of the places you’re likely to go and our constant addition of more countries and networks to our coverage, you are sure to be in constant touch with those you care about personally or business wise.
Choose from any of our 2 different roaming plans
• Glo Business Roaming – Allows Voice, SMS and GPRS
• Prepaid Roaming – Allows Voice and SMS
Setting up Glo Business Roaming
To set up roaming on your contract line; visit any of our Gloworld outlets countrywide and pay the subscription fee of 50,000 Naira 2-3 days before your trip.
Be sure to find out about Glo Roaming Coverage in your planned travel destination.
Setting up Prepaid Roaming
Our prepaid subscribers have roaming enabled by default on their lines. So you only need to top up your credit with the desired amount you wish to spend during your trip.Be sure to find out about Glo Prepaid Roaming Coverage in your travel destination.
Stay connected, worldwide even from any of the array of your devices.
Are you planning a trip and want to use Glo Mobile Device while you’re away? Get information and tips to help you stay connected, even when you’re far from home.
How international roaming works, and why your device matters
• Four frequencies (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) are used for wireless services worldwide.
• Each phone has a radio transmitter-receiver that works on one frequency (single-band) or on more than one frequency (multi-band).
• Since frequencies vary from carrier to carrier and country to country, you’ll need a phone or device for international roaming that works on the frequency where you’re travelling. If you have a “quad-band” device, it will work virtually anywhere there’s a wireless signal.
24 hour Customer Care service for Roamers
Our Customer Care service can be accessed by dial the long or short code below from your mobile;
• Contract Subscriber: +2348050020200 or the short code 200
• Prepaid Subscriber: +2348050020121 or the short code 121
Calling Customer Care while roaming internationally is not free of charge for any Glo customer and will attract applicable roaming rates.
View roaming rates by Country/Network
Coverage in most countries is generally of a high standard; however reception may be unavailable or interrupted due to terrain or handset quality. Services available may differ from country to country.