1. How do I subscribe to the 24 Country IDD pack?
To subscribe for IDD pack, just dial *777# and select option 3 for Int’l Call Offers to choose the pack you want.
2. How many IDD Packs are available and how much are they?
There are 4 different packs. N100, N200, N500 and N1, 000 packs.
Glo IDD Packs
12Mins/ 3 Days
24Mins/ 7 Days
Number of Countries
24: Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, China, Denmark, French Guiana, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico ,Mongolia, Norway, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, UK, US
3. Can I call any international country once I have subscribed for any of the packs?
No, the pack is restricted to 24 specific countries which are Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, China, Denmark, French Guiana, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico ,Mongolia, Norway, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, UK, US
4. Can I talk nonstop once I have subscribed?
No, there are allocated minutes depending on the price of the pack subscribed to.
5. Will I get any notification as regards the usage of the subscription pack?
Yes, you will be notified by SMS on 70% of your pack usage.
6. At what rate do I call the other countries that are not included in the 24 Country IDD Pack?
Calls to any other country not listed as part of the 24 countries will be charged at the regular Pay As You Go rates.
7. Can I call any of the 24 countries at the normal Pay Go rate without using my subscription pack?
No, the subscription pack has the highest priority after which you will be switched to the Pay As You Go rates when the subscription pack is expired/depleted.
8. Can I continue to retain my subscription packs for a long time?
No, the subscription packs have validity days after which they will expire.
9. Who are the customers that can enjoy the IDD pack?
Any customer that is not presently on a profile that enjoys bonus on recharges such as Infinito, Gbam Extra and Gbam Plus.