1. What is Glo 11k/sec plan?
It is a price plan which allows customers call customers on Glo network at 11k/s and customers on other networks in Nigeria and 30 international destinations at 15k/s after deduction of N5 daily access fee
2. Who can avail of the Glo 11k/sec plan Package?
All new and existing prepaid customers who migrate by dialing *211#
3. How can I enjoy Glo 11k/s plan?
Simply dial *211# and you are migrated to Glo 11k per sec plan where you enjoy 11k/s to Glo customers, 15k/s to other networks in Nigeria and select int’l destinations. You also enjoy 10 minutes of free data monthly.
4. How much do I pay for calls on this plan?
➢ Onnet call rate:11k/s
➢ Offnet call rate:15k/s
➢ IDD to 30 countries: 15k/s
5. What is the SMS rate for Glo 11k/sec plan?
➢ On-net SMS: N4/SMS
➢ Off-net SMS: N4/SMS
➢ International: N35/SMS
6. Is there a rental fee on Glo 11k/sec plan?
Yes. N5 daily rental fee is paid
7. Which international destinations can be called at 15k/s?
The 30 international destinations are: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta , Mexico, Mongolia, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, UK, US.
8. How do I get discount on International calls?
Once you successfully migrate to Glo 11k/sec plan, all subsequent calls to the 30 int’l destinations will be at 15k/s throughout the day upon deduction of N5 daily access fee. Calls to other international destinations are charged at the respective rates to those destinations.
9. Do I get free data on the Glo 11k/s plan?
Yes. You’ll get 10 minutes of free free browsing monthly
10. What do I need to do to get the free data
You need to be on the Glo 11k/s plan and be using your line monthly so you can get the free data for use in the following month.
11. When do I get credited with the free data?
You get credited 30 days after you have successfully opted into the Glo 11k/s plan. This cycle will continue monthly for as long as you are on the plan.
12. What is the validity of the free data?
The free data is valid for 7 days.
13. What happens to services and promotions of existing package before migrating to Glo 11k/sec plan?
All the features, services and promotions of the existing package before migration into Glo 11k/sec plan would stop upon successful migration while the features and services on the Glo 11k/sec plan package would apply immediately.
14. What happens when the daily fee of N5 is not paid?
When daily access fee is not paid, local calls are made at 20k/s while international calls are at the default rate
15. Can existing customers opt for the new 11k/sec plan?
Yes. Existing customers can opt for the promo by dialing *211#
16. Will new activations enjoy this tariff and benefits by default?
No. New activations are on a default tariff of Glo Free Tomorrow. New, as well as existing customers will have to dial the USSD opt in code *211# to enjoy Glo 11k/sec plan benefits.
17. How do I opt out of Glo 11k/sec plan?
Dial the migration code of the profile you desire.
18. What happens if I don’t use my line in a day?
The N5 daily access fee will still be deducted.
19. Is Glo 11k/sec plan a promotional offer?
No it isn’t
20. Where else can I get information on this product?
You can visit Glo website (www.Gloworld.com), Gloworld, Glozones , dealer outlets and retailers or dial 124 for information