1. What is Glo Image Store?
Glo Images is a subscription based mobile portal which offer five content download on your mobile as long as you have an active subscription. Subscription is available at as low as 20 NGN per day. Once you are subscribed to Glo Images, you will need an active data connection to be able to validate your subscription status. For additional content download you have to TOP up for N20.
2. Where do I find Glo Image Store offered from Glo on my Mobile phone?
You need to log on to http://Images.glo.com/ from your mobile via your mobile browser (WAP / Services Browser). Or Text IMAGE to 6611. You can then select from a range of mobile content (Wallpaper, Animation and Videos). Remember to bookmark for easy access. Here are some pointers to HELP you connect:
3. What is required to browse the content on the Glo Image Store?
To browse and purchase content, please make sure Your mobile is configured with Mobile Internet (WAP/GPRS) settings. You are using a compatible mobile for mobile content. You have enough credit, especially if you are using a prepaid You have enough space for downloading mobile content on your mobile.
4. Can I save the content downloaded to my handset?
We recommend you save the content you download on your memory card – if there is one in your mobile phone.
5. How do I get the link for Glo Image Store?
You have to simply send “Image” to 6611 or or visit http://images.glo.com/ from your mobile. There are no charges on sending this SMS.
6. How to download the content from Glo Image Store?
You can browse through the portal and download the content by clicking the download button.
7. How much do I pay for Glo Image Store?
If you have opted to subscribe to Glo Images, then you can download five number of content as long as your subscription is active. Subscription is available as low 20 NGN per day.
8. If I have opted for the subscription option, how long does my subscription last?
Your subscription period will be for active for the Day. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
9. Where can I find the content which I have already downloaded?
How can I download the content again? Do I need to pay again for this content?
You can go to “My Account” section to see the list of content downloaded by you in the past. The content can be downloaded from the ’My Account’ section as long as you retain the same number. The content will be free to download, but data charges would apply as applicable. You can attempt downloading a content from the ‘my account’ section only 5 times.
10. How can I unsubscribe from the Glo Image Store?
To unsubscribe from the subscription services, you need to go to “My Account” in Glo Images and click on ‘Unsubscribe’ button. You can even SMS STOPimage or UNSUBImage to 6611. There are no charges for sending this SMS.
11. If I have opted for the subscription option, how long does my subscription last?
Your subscription period will be for – daily. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
12. I get error ‘Low Balance, Recharge and try again’, what does this mean?
This message is displayed when you do not have sufficient balance in your account or your daily renewal has been unsuccessful. To continue enjoying Glo Images kindly refill and try again.
13. Do I need to have data subscription to enjoy the Glo Image Store?
Yes the customer needs to have a data subscription or can also access using the Pay-Go charging.
14. Is this service for Pre-Paid and Post Paid Both?
No, this service is available only to Pre-Paid customers Not OCS or Hybrid.