This portal offers content based on Health, News, Fashion etc.
To access the portal just sms START to 8811 or visit http://lifestyle.glo.com
1) What is Glo Lifestyle Portal?
Glo Lifestyle Portal is a service that offers Content in all categories adding value to all aspects of one’s Lifestyle. The Portal is available exclusively for subscribers of Glo Mobile. The service is designed keeping in mind interests of subscribers having varied interests and hobbies. Different categories include Health, News, Nollywood, Automobile, Fashion & Lifestyle, Sports, Games etc.
2) What is the cost to avail this service?
The service is available to subscribe in Daily, Weekly and Monthly Packages. Daily Pack costs N20 per day, weekly Pack costs N75 per week and Monthly Pack costs N200 per month. All the packs are auto-renewable.
3) How can I avail Glo Lifestyle Service?
To avail this service you can use following ways:
SMS START to 8811
4) What all are the Content categories available on Glo Lifestyle Portal?
The Store has content in following categories:
5) Can I browse the Portal till I have subscribed?
No, you can see only Service Home Page. To browse inside, you need to subscribe first.
6) How Do I subscribe to Glo Lifestyle Portal?
Users can subscribe to Glo lifestyle Portal by easy steps. SMS GLOLIFE to 8811 and you will get a SMS with detail of keywords for Daily/Weekly/Monthly OR you can also visit the portal by accessing the URL- http://lifestyle.glo.com and follow easy steps to subscribe. Once subscribed, you can download the allowed number of Content anytime before your Pack expires.
7) How do I renew my Subscription Pack?
The Packs are auto-renewed on expiry.
8) How do I unsubscribe my Subscription Pack?
You can unsubscribe the Pack by sending STOP to 8811 or by accessing your My Account section in Lifestyle Portal
9) Do I need to register my Mobile Number every time I visit the Portal?
You need to register your Mobile number for first time you register as a subscriber. Afterwards, it is not required. However, if you change your hand device, you will be requested to submit your Mobile number once again.
10) Is it available to Post Paid customers also?
Yes it’s available to both Pre-paid and post paid customers.