1. What is Three Minutes to Free product all about?
Glo’s Three Minutes to Free is a new prepaid product to reward customers with Free On-net calls, Free 60MB data and discounted tariff of Gp11/min in a day after the first 3 minutes of local calls are charged from the main account.
2. How long can I enjoy this offer?
This offer is available for all existing and new customers . To migrate to Three Minutes to Free Reloaded , simply dial *456#.
3. Can existing Glo subscribers migrate to Glo Three Minutes to Free Reloaded?
Yes, existing customers can also
4. What are the benefits of this product?
All prepaid subscribers are entitled to on-net Free calls, Free 60MB data & discounted tariff of 11.55 pesewa/min after first three charged minutes.
5. What are the criteria to qualify & enjoy the benefit of free Glo to Glo calling?
After the first 3 minutes of local calls are charged from main account, the free on-net benefit is given instantly and it can also be used when main account is at zero balance.
6. I have done multiple calls in a day. Can you explain to me what will make me qualify?
You will need to initiate (for the day) an on-net or off-net call in Ghana and have the first three minutes of these calls charged from the main account.
For Example: Your first call of the day was an off-net call of 90 seconds (1.5 min), 2nd call was an on-net call of 60 seconds (1 min), 3rd call was again an off-net call of 70 seconds (1 min 10 Secs). As soon as you are charged for 180 seconds (3 minutes) from main account, you get qualified for the free on-net call benefit for the day.
7. What is the validity period of these benefits?
The free 60MB data is given immediately after first 3 charged minutes and is valid for 24hrs. The Free on-net calls & discounted tariff is applicable till 23:59 on the same day a customer makes the 3 minutes charged call (s)
8. Does a chargeable 3 minutes IDD call qualify for this product?
No. IDD calls are not qualified for this product; only (On –net or Off –net) calls initiated in Ghana.
9. Will an existing customer opting for this product lose previous plan bonuses?
Yes. All benefits enjoyed on other profiles will be lost.
10. What is the tariff for on net & off net calls while on the “Three Minutes to Free” profile?
Customers on Glo “Three Minutes to Free” plan will be charged at 18.7 pesewa/min for the first 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, all calls will be charged at 11.55 pesewa/Min
11. What is the tariff for IDD calls while on the “3 Minutes to Free” profile?
Calls to international destinations will be charged at their respective country rates.
12. What is the tariff for local SMS while on the “3 Minutes to Free” profile?
Customers on Glo “Three Minutes to Free Reloaded” plan will be charged at Gp5/SMS flat for all local SMS.
13. What is the tariff for browsing while on the “3 Minutes to Free” profile?
Customers on Glo “Three Minutes to Free Reloaded” plan will be charged at Gp4/MB.
14. How can I check usage of my data bonuses?
Dial *124*5# to check usage of Data bonus.
15. Can I use the free minutes for all services?
No. The free minutes can only be used for on–net calls only. (not for SMS, Off–net & IDD calls).