1. What is Glo YAKATA PLUS?
Glo Yakata PLUS is a set of new voice & data Packs for prepaid customers. Yakata PLUS Packs offer huge data volume and Free Glo- Glo Calls.
2. What do I get after purchasing a Yakata PLUS Pack?
• You will get unlimited free Glo-Glo calls
• Huge Data Volume
Free data, and Glo- Glo Calls’ validity is determined by the pack denominations.
|Pack Price||Benefits Validity|
|Glo-Glo Calls (Rate/ Min)*||Bundled Data||Free Data To Gift**||Validity|
|GHc1||Free- Unlimited||300MB||100MB||2 Days|
|GHc2||Free- Unlimited||600MB||200MB||4 Days|
|GHc5||Free- Unlimited||1.5GB||500MB||10 Days|
|GHc10||Free- Unlimited||3GB||1GB||20 Days|
|GHc20||Free- Unlimited||6GB||2GB||40 Days|
|GHc50||Free- Unlimited||15GB||5GB||100 Days|
*During benefit validity period, calls to other network will be charged at profile rate while international calls will be charged from main account at standard tariff
**Data to gift any Glo line.
3. How can I purchase YAKATA PLUS Packs?
If you do not have a Glo SIM, you need to buy a new SIM card and dial *555# to Purchase a Yakata PLUS pack of your choice. The pack amount will be deducted from your main account balance. Existing customer simply need to dial *555# and choose a Yakata PLUS pack from the menu.
4. When do I get the Yakata PLUS benefits of Bundled Data, Free Glo-Glo calls, and Free Data To Gift?
The data, voice benefits and Free Data to Gift are credited instantly after purchase and notified
through an SMS. You can check the benefits by dialing *555#
5. What is the validity of the Yakata benefits?
The Yakata benefits validity varies on the basis of pack denomination as detailed below:
Ghc1=2 Days, Ghc2=4 Days,Ghc5=10 Days, Ghc10=20 Days, Ghc20=40 Days, Ghc50 =100 Days
6. What happens if I purchase multiple packs?
In case of multiple purchases of the Yakata PLUS Packs your benefits and validity will get accumulated.
For Example if you purchase Ghc1 and Ghc 2 Yakata PLUS Packs, you will get benefits and validity as below.
Accumulated Benefits Validity: 6 Days
Total Accumulated Data : 900MB, Accumulated Data To Gift : 300 MB, Free Glo-Glo Calls – All for 6 days
7. What happens if I am Yakata customer and I also Purchase Yakata PLUS Pack?
In case you are a Yakata Customer, and you purchase a Yakata PLUS Packs, your Yakata Profile benefits will get consumed first , followed by Yakata PLUS Pack benefits.
8. I already have a data plan, what will happen if I purchase a Yakata PLUS Pack?
In case, you already have a data subscription, and you purchase Yakata PLUS Pack, your Yakata PLUS data will cumulate to you data plan volume and your validity will top-up.
9. I have purchased a Yakata PLUS pack and have received Gift data, how can I use it?
Gift data cannot be used by you or gifted to self, you can gift this data to any Glo number or loved ones in your friends and family.
10. How to gift Yakata PLUS Gift data to any Glo number?
To gift data, you need to dial *555# and choose Gift data option under Yakata PLUS menu.
Once you press the Gift data option, you will see the volume available for gift along with USSD string.
Dial the USSD string starting with *127*<Plan Code>* < Glo Receiver Number># to gift data .
11. How can I view the Yakata PLUS Free voice & data benefits?
Yakata, voice and data benefits can be viewed by dialing *555#
12. What are the usages charges after YAKATA PLUS Glo-Glo Calls and free data benefits have exhausted?
All calls to other networks & on Glo network are charged at profile rate, SMS at Gp5.25 and Pay go data at Gp4/MB.
13. What happens if I don’t use the voice or data benefits of Yakata PLUS?
Both voice & data benefits expire on validity expiration.
14. What happens if I send an SMS after Yakata PLUS Pack Purchase?
You will be charged at 5.25Gp/SMS.
15. What happens if I purchase any VAS service (CRBT, Voice Mail)?
The VAS service value will be charged from main account.
16. How to purchase bundle?
You need to dial *555# or visit jsi.glo.com on your device using Glo network to purchase a bundle.