1. What are the bundles offered in SMS packs?
There are 3 offerings, namely;
25 SMS pack
55 SMS pack
120 SMS pack
2. What is the validity period of these packs?
Each pack has its own validity period as stated below;
3. Can these SMS packs be used locally and internationally?
No. The SMS packs can only be used locally. International SMS attracts tariffs per their respective locations.
4. How do I subscribe for the SMS packs?
You can dial *555# to subscribe for SMS packs.
5. How will I be notified upon subscription of service?
Yes. You will get an SMS notification informing you of successful subscription of service.
6. Can these SMS packs be utilized for both local onnet & offnet?
Yes. These packs can be used for both onnet & offnet.
7. Can the SMS packs be auto -renewed?
No. SMS packs cannot be auto-renewed. You have to subscribe again for the pack.
8. Can I stack multiple packs?
Yes. You can subscribe for more than one pack at a time.
9. Can the SMS packs be rolled–over?
No. SMS packs cannot be Rolled-Over. After the validity period, unused SMS will get expired.
10. How can I check balance of SMS pack(s) subscribed for?
Dial *555# and under SMS pack menu, select check balance.