Head of Applications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning bank services and integrations, channel systems (USSD, web-based and mobile applications ).
In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide the bank with the solutions needed. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
As a software Lead, you will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology.
You will also be responsible for leading development teams while delivering best in class enterprise grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
You are a flexible and adaptive engineer, who effectively communicates across a broad range of stakeholder groups from engineers to business users, as well as effectively leading a project work-stream.
|KEY RESULT AREAS|
1. Ensure that all services are implemented and that they operate correctly.
2. Ensure that all the relevant monitoring tools are deployed
3. Prepare Service Reports for the service management meetings.
4. Responsible for service improvement deliverable to address systems SLA shortcomings.
5. Respond to escalations from business, customer-care, merchants and other stakeholders
Project Design and analysis
1. Requirements gathering.
2. Translating requirements into technical design – with documentation.
3. Coordination of development effort – if needed – from Product Development.
4. Effort estimation.
5. Prerequisite analysis.
Project Implementation and Integration
1. Planning of the implementation of projects.
2. Implementing projects.
3. Coordination with the technical operations team to ensure that application support is seamless.
1. Build technical relationships with the Engineers and other internal technical stakeholders and the bank’s partners.
2. Develop a positive view of the bank among the IT staff at the customer’s/ merchant’s / partner’s premises
3. Assist in reporting requirements when they arise from business teams.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Qualified applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.