1. What is the Glo Jumbo SIM?
Glo Jumbo SIM is a prepaid plan which welcomes new customers on the Glo network with preloaded N200,000 credit thats can be used to browse, SMS and call Glo customers when they recharge. Existing customers who dial *224# will be migrated to Jumbo to enjoy the same whooping benefits.
2. Who can avail of the Glo Jumbo SIM?
All new prepaid customers on the Glo network and existing customers who dial *224# to migrate.
3. What is the validity of the locked Bonus?
6 months’ validity period i.e customer has 6 months to unlock and exhaust the N200,000.
4. What is the validity of the unlocked Bonus?
Unlocked bonus has 14 days validity i.e customer has 14 days to use the unlocked data and voice bonus
5. What can I do with the Bonus?
SMS, Browse and calls to Glo customers
6. How much bonus do I get when I recharge?
Recharge Amount (=N=)
Main account (=N=)
Bonus Account (=N=)
Additional Data Benefit(MB)
Data Worth (=N=)
Total Value (=N=)
• Please note most importantly that the entire N200,000 will be given but Price Point Recharges above will unlock the associated benefits.(Multiple Recharge and Benefits unlock accepted)
• Maximum amount customer can get as free airtime is the N200,000 .
• Credit amount is split into Main account and Bonus accounts. Recharge amount goes to Main a/c and balance goes to voice and data bonus accounts. Dial #122*23# to check bonus balance
• Customer recharges and accesses the free airtime based on the amount of recharge made subject to a maximum of N200,000.
• For example, if a customer on Jumbo recharges N100, his/her FREE N200,000 is depleted by N2,200 which is made available for his/her usage as detailed in the table above. N100 goes to Main account, N500 goes to Bonus account and he receives 50MB data bonus (valued at N1,600). Main account is for any type of usage (data, SMS, local and international calls) while voice Bonus account is for only Glo to Glo calls at 80k/s.
If the same customer makes a 2nd recharge of N500, the sum of N11,000 is depleted from the balance of N198,000 left of the FREE Airtime. Of the N11,000 received, N500 goes to Main a/c and N2,500 goes to voice Bonus account and 250MB (valued at N8,000) is received in data bonus account . Customer now has N187,000 left in the unlocked Jumbo Bonus account which can be accessed when the next recharge is made.
• This is valid for only 6 months or exhaustion of the N200,000, whichever is earlier, after which the customer is migrated to Glo Gbam Plus of Onnet-11k/s and Offnet-15k/s.
7. Can I unlock my Jumbo bonus if recharge with E-Top Up?
Electronic recharges (e-top up) will unlock the Jumbo bonus just like physical recharges.
8. How do I confirm or check my Jumbo Bonus balance (locked bonus)?
9. How do I check my unlocked bonus airtime?
10. Does a new customer need to dial any code to start enjoying Jumbo SIM offers?
No. A new customer is by default on Jumbo SIM so there is no need to migrate into it. A new customer who does not want to be on Jumbo can migrate out of it by dialing the migration code of the desired profile.
11. What happens if there is airtime in my Main account?
Your calls to Glo customers will first be charged from the Jumbo Bonus account and switches to your Main account when this bonus account is fully depleted or expires.
12. What happens if I had existing data plan before recharging?
The free data on recharge is added to your existing data volume and the higher validity period supersedes.
13. What happens if I don’t use the free airtime?
The unlocked Jumbo bonus or unused portion of it become invalid 6 months after receiving it.
14. Can I buy data plans with the Jumbo bonus?
15. Can the bonus airtime be used to subscribe for any value added service?
16. Can I make international calls/sms with the bonus?
No. All international calls and SMSs will be charged from main account.
17. Is Jumbo a promotional offer?
No. Jumbo SIM is the new default tariff plan on the Glo network.