1. What are the IDD packs?
The IDD -16 country packs address the customer need of International calling at the most affordable rates.
Customer can choosefrom the following pack values:
2. What is special about IDD -16 country packs?
The IDD Packs give the freedom to call top 16 countries across the globe at local call rates. The rates are as low as N8.40 per minute
3. What are the different types of IDD Packs and their details?
Customer can choose from the following IDD packs:
IDD Pack 1
IDD Pack 2
IDD Pack 3
IDD Pack 4
|Bundled IDD Airtime Value (N)|
|Bundled Airtime Rate|
|Bundled Airtime in Minutes|
16 countries:Canada, China, Denmark, India, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Norway, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, UK, US.
4. Who can avail the IDD 16 country Pack?
All new & existing customers can opt for IDD pack except customers on Bumpa, Jumbo, Free tomorrow, Jollific8, Yakata, Recoup and Welcomeback
5. How do I opt for IDD packs?
Dial *777# and select International call offers & Pack Option, to select a pack of your choice.
6. Am I charged for purchasing IDD pack?
Yes, you are charged the fee for the pack you purchase, and you get bundled international airtime
7. When are the benefits of IDD Pack credited into the customer’s account?
Your IDD Pack bundled international airtime is credited instantly after your pack fee is debited from your account.
8. How do I check my IDD Packs balance?
By dialing #122*1# or alternatively the details can also can be checked through *777# under IDD pack menu
9. Can I transfer the unused IDD Pack balance to another customer?
No, you cannot transfer the remaining airtime to another customer on the Glo network
10. What happens to remaining IDD talk time on IDD bundle expiry?
IDD bundle talk time is forfeited on expiry of validity
11. What will be the International call charges for these 16 countries, after IDD pack has expired?
Once the above IDD Talk time buckets are consumed, the tariff will revert to customer’s regular tariff and the calls to these 16 international destinations will be charged as per the country’s regular tariff.
List of 16 countries covered: