The Sponsored Data (Toll Free) Service enables companies to sponsor the data usage for specific content on behalf of Glo customers
A service by which Glo Enterprise customers can provide free data to the end customers. It is similar to dialing Toll Free 0800 number – the company dialed pays for the phone call.
Sponsored Data is about providing certain amount of data for the navigation of a mobile app/site to certain users free of costs – with an enterprise customer paying for the service.
How It Works
- Glo Sponsored Data service enables customers and prospects to access the Sponsor’s website, apps and other data services without being charged.
- The data charge is borne by the organization (the sponsor) through the procurement of a Glo Sponsored Data pack
- All the customers and prospects (who are Glo subscribers) will be able browse websites, stream video, and enjoy apps on their wireless devices for FREE in line with set daily usage limits.
Our Value Proposition
- Enhance your sales and lead generation efforts by enabling your potential prospects visit their website for FREE, taking advantage of Glo’s vast subscriber base.
- Increase the Sponsor’s goodwill by letting the target market know they can access their website and use their apps without being charged.
Sponsored data is a more targeted and effective method of inducing trial of digital products.
Free trial and free sampling concept has better return and ROI than other media
Incremental revenue e.g., from engaging new customer sets by providing free access to m-commerce.
Increase Engagement by over 70% compared to other media
Enhanced brand perception.
|Data Plans||Data Volume||Price (₦)|